Saturday, April 4, 2009

I JUST READ THE FUNNIEST THING SOMEWHERE TODAY!

Yeah - Massive Cremation's 25th birthday. People are actually celebrating a quarter of a century of liturgies being infested with this "Mass setting!" Someone from a message board that I was booted from (guess which one!) actually wrote that Massive Cremation is the first Mass setting to "bridge the gap between the organ and guitar Masses", and that the Marty-meister "did us a huge service".

Click on the kitty at left for my reaction to that line of BS!

Nothing beats milleniae of Gregorian Chant! Still the official music of the Church, hands down!
Peace,
BMP

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

That kitty had me LMAO! Thanks...

Unknown said...

The OF had a birthday as well. It turned 40 yesterday.

shamusrocks

Brian Michael Page said...

On a happier note, I understand Gregorian Chant turns 1100.
BMP

Adrienne said...

Ok - had to come back for hubby to have a laugh, too! I dare anyone to listen to this and not laugh!!