Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FIRST MEME IN A WHILE

Tagged by Ebeth at A Catholic Mom Climbing the Pillars

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Celebrating my son's fifth birthday.

Five things on my "to-do" list today
1. Bring daughter to school
2. Go to bank
3. Attend funeral for a stillborn (the mother of the baby girl is friends with my wife)
4. Pick up daughter at school
5. Go grocery shopping
BONUS TRACKS:
6. Revamp web pages for a certain podcast
7. Watch Big Brother with wife

Snacks I enjoy
Oreos, Hershey Krackel Bars, Pringles Cheese'ums are on the top of a rather lengthy list

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay all our debts, of course
2. Build a modest yet practical house (I'm not into big fancy mansions - if I'm going to live, I'd rather do it ON earth with all the other earthlings, not above them)
3. Personally oversee any and all restoration work (at my expense) on the three-manual 30-something-rank Casavant organ at St. Cecilia's Church (which has been home to a Hammond for over 25 years). The patroness of sacred music should have her pipe organ back.
4. See to it that all four of our kids are set for life
5. See to it that my wife is set for life

Three of my bad habits
1. Pessimism
2. Quick to slam something bad
3. Snacking (especially since my wife and I quit smoking on 2/1/06)

Five places I have lived
1. Boston MA (in my Berklee days)
2-5. assorted locations in Providence County, RI

Five jobs I've had
1. Music director and organist
2. Music minister
3. Substitute organist
4. Driver
5. Shipper/receiver

Five people I want to tag
1-5. The first five that read this

Peace,
BMP

No comments: