Saturday, January 5, 2008

A MEME WITH NO NAME

Stolen from the Organic Chemist. There was no nickname for this meme. I could call it the "meme with no name", or perhaps the "miscellaneous BS" meme, or just "meme".

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Nope. Usually a cassock and surplice, but I haven't sewn a name tag on either one yet. Though I have been tempted, however, to wear a doggie tag. (just kidding)

2. What kind of car do you drive?
A piece of $&!+. Seriously - a Dodge conversion van.

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Yo no quiero Taco Bell!

4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nope. And have you ever noticed that "garage sale" is just "garbage sale" with something missing?

5. What color is your iPod?
Invisible. (In other words, I don't have one.)

6. What kind of dog do you have?
My landlord doesn't allow dogs. I do shudder to admit, however, that I have a cat.

7. what's for dinner tonight?
Won't know until about 5:00 or so tonight.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Hard to remember. The last alky drink I had was back in 1990. Never got drunk. Just stopped drinking because I was watching too many others either get hurt/killed, or simply just make a total ass out of themselves - something that's easy enough for me to do when sober.

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Purchase one.

10. Last time you were sick?
Last August - my stint with pancreatitis.

11. How long is your hair?
On a good day, about a quarter inch.

12. Are you happy right now?
Mixed

13. What did you say last?
If I have to censor it, nothing.

14. Who came over last?
One of my son's friends.

15. Do you drink beer?
Go back to my answer to question #8.

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No, but my mom did. Yes, I actually was adopted when I was five months old. All the more reason why I am staunchly against abortion - I thank the good Lord that I was hatched before 1973, the year of the Supreme Court's biggest mistake in U.S. history.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
I don't keep any fancy key chains.

18. What did you get for graduation?
A diploma

19. Whats in your pocket?
Money, keys, pens, license. The bare necessities of a man.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?
Never heard of him.

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Nope.

22. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Scene It (the DVD video game), Disney second edition. My wife and daughter are playing it as I write this.

23. What's something fun you did today?
Answering this meme. Tomorrow will be more fun.

24. Who is/was the principal of your high school?
Dickie Lynch.

25. Has your house ever been TP'd?
Nope

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Either a cat or some of the first cantors I had to endure at the parish I attended with as a teen. (the latter was NOT a pretty sight)

27. What are you listening to right now?
The wife and the kids.

28. Drinking?
7-up (I love the name - it reminds me of Fred Flintstone's old inventions - 411-up and 412-up).

29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Electronics

30. When is your mom's birthday?
16 July

31. When is your birthday?
1 July

32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
401

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Can't quite remember. I think it was given to me back in the fall of '03 when our house burned down (the infamous, and I do say infamous for many reasons, Pawtucket Mill Fire took a few houses around it - mine being the first and the worst).

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Currently no.

35. How many states in the US have you been to?
Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri. That's 14 altogether.

36. What kind of milk do you drink?
The 1% stuff (blue cap)

37. What are you going to do after this?
Take a walk to the market to get some stuff we need here. I'd walk, but my tranny cooling line went on me yesterday while bringing my daughter home from the hospital (she just had her appendix removed Friday night).

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
My wife.

39. What is your favorite fruit?
There are a few I like - apples, pears, bananas, peaches, canned pineapples, cranberry sauce.

40. What about your favorite dessert?
It's a tossup between "Mini-Bits" (they're these little ice cream "dot-like" thingies) and oreos.

41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Food

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Yes - my younger son and I share the same first name (different middle name however).

43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive?
Toyota Tacoma

44. Do you like pickles?
Nope

45. How about olives?
Nope

46. What is your favorite kind of gum?
I can't chew gum these days. Sticks to the dentures. Before the dentures, I'd have to say those bubble gum sticks you get with baseball cards and "wacky packages" stickers, and one of my favorites - the baseball and football "super freaks".

47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
Apple juice - hands down!

48. Do you have any tan lines?
Ask me in the summer and I can give you a better answer.

49. What hospital were you born in?
Woonsocket Hospital (now known as "Landmark Medical Center")

Peace,
BMP
PS: TAG, YER IT! anyone who's crazy enough to read this. :))
(Actually, I like Fr. Erik's line better: Everyone who loves Jesus is tagged. You do love Jesus don't you? I should use that line from now on - tee hee!)

1 comment:

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

My answers are on my blog over here:
http://gladius-spiritus.blogspot.com/2008/01/meme-with-no-name.html