Tuesday, August 7, 2007

LITTLE DID I KNOW

...that before I made the "got Latin?" sidebar ornament, someone else had the "got Latin?" idea put on a t-shirt at Franklin High School's (Franklin, Massachusetts) Classics Club. This public high school teaches more Latin than the Catholic high school that my niece just graduated from does (the only foreign language her school offered was Spanish).



Franklin HS is selling the shirts at $13 for the school's Classics Club members, $15 for non-members. Heck, I might just buy one if they're still available this school year. They're about a half hour north from me.

The school's contact info can be found here. Let's get some of these shirts and support two good causes - a) Latin in the liturgy, b) a really good public high school.

Again, I ask -


(Incidentally, when I was in high school, the big question was "got a cigarette?")
Peace,
BMP

No comments: